Tuesday, January 1, 2013

IMANI-FAITH-SEARCHING AND REACHING


IMANI-FAITH-SEARCHING AND REACHING

TO BELIEVE WITH ALL OUR HEART IN OUR PEOPLE, OUR PARENTS, OUR TEACHERS, OUR LEADERS AND RIGHTENOUSNESS AND VICTORY OF OUR STRUGGLE

Happy 2013 my beautiful People!!! Wishing you an abundance of love, health and prosperity in this New Year.

I hope you began this New Year with a smile on your face. Today our Kwanzaa celebration comes to an end but I hope that the principles move with us throughout the year. In each of the blogs the case was made for IMANI- FAITH in YOU and I hope you found inspiration in the people I shared along the way.

I look to a year where I will learn more from you, share more with you and grow in my unconditional love for you. IMANI-FAITH in you will always be present because I believe we are a great people.

Two words came to me while I moved through the first day of 2013, Searching and Reaching. I would like us to search beyond the words written in the books that do not speak our truth. We need to ask more question and we should not stop asking until we get the answers that moves our community forward. Let us not leave it up to others to define us. Reach for the best in ourselves and in each other. Let us step into our righteous light and know that we deserve good things.

IMANI- FAITH in you does not only come through good times. It is during the bad times that our IMANI-FAITH in each other, in our community, gets tested and it is at that time that we should reach for that unconditional love for each other and community.

I learned this year that nothing happens by accident and the search to find the meaning is beautiful, challenging and loving.

Every victory however small that allows us to look at each other and say, thank you my brother, thank you my sister is a collective victory.

May we continue to grow as a community. May we stand on the side of LOVE. Happy New Year familia!!! May the ancestors continue to guide us on our road to victory.

In light,

Yvette

 

 

No comments: